.

"This is a unique & serene place, where just for a moment, the fast pace of life stands still"

Monday 31 January 2011

Busy Day In London Town

I love visiting London for my buying trips.  Today I visited  the showroom that looks after the Avoca Anthology Collection.  Avoca is an Irish label, they have fabulous boutiques in Ireland that sell all sorts of things!  The style is fresh, happy and always colourful!  I have found some lovely things for autumn this year and hate to wish time away but seriously cannot wait for it all.  I personally adored a cape that we have ordered, in a blush colour with a bow detail on the left shoulder .... stunning, take my word for it!  Deliveries will begin late August....


Too long too wait? I know its torture seeing it all so far in advance!!!! But don't worry, if you are wondering how you can feel as happy as Avoca made me feel today ... the Spring Collection is on its way to the shop and should be with us any day now ..... here is a taster!!!!


 The feel and look of Avoca makes everyone happy.  This camisole has a cake print all over and would look great with blue jeans, converse pumps & a little lip gloss .... keep it simple. 

I also managed to fit in a whizz round a children's exhibition today too .... I was desperate to find a new brand for babies & children.  Up and down the aisles I went ..... and there it was .... absolute perfection.  If I were a clothing designer this is what I would design (in my dreams) ....

Pastel colours, attention to detail, beautiful & feminine ..... all my wishes came true today.  I viewed the autumn winter collection but am hopefully going to be able to grab some for spring..... watch this space.  However, I couldn't not give you a little tempter....


The entire collection is pretty & perfect just as you would want your little girl to look .... heaven xxx



I cannot wait for you to see all this loveliness!!!!!!
love Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment